The Shore Kelowna is located in the Lower Mission neighbourhood, with quick access to downtown Kelowna. Its central location provides access to dining, shopping, fitness and entertainment, all within walking distance. Steps from Gyro Beach, The Shore has everything you could need for your next vacation.
From Kelowna International Airport:
23 min drive (17.2 km)
- Turn left onto Highway 97/Okanagan Hwy/BC-97 S.
- Follow Highway 97 for approximately 9km to Dilworth Drive.
- Turn left on Dilworth Drive.
- Dilworth Drive becomes Benvoulin Road.
- Continue onto Benvoulin Road for approximately 4km.
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Casorso Road.
- Continue straight onto Barrera Road.
- Turn right onto Lakeshore Road.
- The Shore is on the right.
From Bennett Bridge (West Kelowna):
11 min drive (5.1 km)
- Follow Highway 97 (Harvey Avenue) across the William R. Bennett Bridge to Richter Street.
- Turn right on Richter Street and follow for approximately 3.5km.
- Turn left on Lakeshore Road.
- The Shore is on the left.